Billiard Balls Twinball 3 Cushion Private Billiards Ball Practice Billiards Ball Check The Thickness of The BallStar: 4.9 author : 1487162
Tag: Billiard Balls
Please select the attribute you wantX
Officially Licensed NHL Home vs. Away Team Billiard/Pool Balls, Complete 16 Ball Set other,Billiard Balls Premium Quality, American Made, Clear Billiard or Pool Set, with 4.2oz, 2.25" diam Balls other,Billiard Balls Cincinnati Sports Team Logo Officially Licensed Billiard Ball Set - Numbered Yankees Billiard Pool Cue Ball Set Premier Russian Pyramid Ball Set 68 mm Stone Collection Pool Balls Full Set 2 1/4" Regulation Size Phenolic Billiards Balls other,Billiard Balls Billiard Cue Rack-Hole Wall-Mounted Billiard Cue Rack, Can Accommodate Up to 23 Cue Sticks, School Apartments, Club Billiard Accessories other,Billiard Balls Brunswick Centennial Billiard Balls
- > The twin ball allows you to do the correct aiming by making you see the position of the cue ball you will hit through the image ball. And, it exactly shows you the thickness at which the cue ball, which you will hit, collides with the first object ball. It can also make the intended aim for the curve and squirt.
- > When you play billiards and then hit a first object ball with a cure ball, you can?t see the collision of the two spheres. In addition, you can find out the alignment of your desired cue line was too dependent on your own sense and feeling. The result of in-depth consideration about it is ?twin ball?. We have invested a lot of time and effort to find solutions to where the end of the cue should be aimed.
- > We have finally created the twin ball, an invention that can provide the user with sensory training for thickness, a patented product filed with a PCT international application. -The twin ball is a ball for image training in which users can practice in many ways, like ball thickness, accurate cushion alignment, divided angle, targeting stroke at a higher difficulty level, feader shot, bank shot, etc.
- > The liens divided into eight equals are drawn in the back ball of the twin ball. We have marked the part that exactly corresponds to the side of the front image ball by dividing it into eight equals, and to do this, we have calculated and implemented the lines divided into 8 equal parts along the tangential side of the two spheres through advanced geometry.
- > The twin ball is a combination of the first object ball and the virtual image(ghost) ball, and the image(ghost) ball made to be visible is combined to the first object ball. (The image ball is in the same location that your cue ball actually hits the object ball in training). -You can watch a video that explains how to use the twin ball through the YouTube. -We recommend you practice playing billiards using the twin ball. At some point, your ability to play billiards will be improved.
Officially Licensed NHL Home vs. Away Team Billiard/Pool Balls, Complete 16 Ball Set Premium Quality, American Made, Clear Billiard or Pool Set, with 4.2oz, 2.25" diam Balls Cincinnati Sports Team Logo Officially Licensed Billiard Ball Set - Numbered Yankees Billiard Pool Cue Ball Set Premier Russian Pyramid Ball Set 68 mm Stone Collection Pool Balls Full Set 2 1/4" Regulation Size Phenolic Billiards Balls Billiard Cue Rack-Hole Wall-Mounted Billiard Cue Rack, Can Accommodate Up to 23 Cue Sticks, School Apartments, Club Billiard Accessories Brunswick Centennial Billiard Balls Galaxy Series Professional Billiards Pool Balls in High Gloss Metallic Silver Texture Premium Quality, American Made, Glo Regulation Billiard or Pool Set, with 5.75oz, 2.25" diam balls 2-1/4" Snooker Billiard/Pool Balls, Complete 22 Ball Set Premium Quality, American Made, Clear-Hobbit Style Billiard or Pool Set, with 4.2oz, 2.25" diam balls Disney Billiard Pool Cue Ball Set Mickey & Minnie Mouse Wooden Solid Wood Billiard Cue Racks, Billiard Supplies, Club Pole Racks, Hole Wall-Mounted Billiard Cue Racks, Can Accommodate Up to 20 Cue Sticks Grade A Deluxe Quality Table Billiard Ball Set 16 Piece Pattern Dark Marble Swirl Pool 2 1/4" Regulation Size, Weight 6 oz. for Commercial Snooker Club or Residential Used Kansas State Billiard Ball Set - NUMBERED